We are facing an extraordinary challenge with the Coronavirus. Starting on the 12th of March 2020, the government in the Netherlands enforced the first countermeasures towards the Coronavirus outbreak. We are connected, that’s why we would like to inform you about the measures Solentum takes and how this may impact our services.
Following the set guidelines all employees of Solentum work remotely, including our support desk. We try to minimize the impact on our service response time as good as possible for our customers. With our current knowledge, we believe the impact on our digital products and services will be very limited. Our products and services are mainly operated in the cloud and will continue to work. At Solentum we can continue working since everything is processed and stored in the cloud. Working from home is common at our company, therefore our employees are well prepared to support you as usual.
Although, we foresee that the lead time on hardware components such as SolAntenna’s, blue mats for SolGrader and components connected to our SolEye will be longer.
Service on site
Governmental guidelines strongly advice against travelling. Therefore we postpone visits for service and problem-solving. Our support team is ready to help with any issues following these guidelines:
- We aim to solve
problems or assist remotely
- By phone
- By email
- By skype or other video conferencing method
- If the problem cannot
be solved remotely
- We aim to visit in a later timeframe
Last but not least
We closely monitor the developments and advice from the Dutch government and RIVM (Netherlands National Institute for Public Health and the Environment). In addition to these guidelines we decided on the following:
- We will not attend any location where people gather, which are not primarily necessary for our services.
- All customer visits by our Sales team are postponed or, if possible, done by phone and Skype.
- If service on-site is necessary, we follow that:
- Solentum employees feel healthy. When employees cough, have a cold, fever or a sore throat we need to postpone for safety reasons.
- There is a mutual agreement with our customers to see if a visit is possible.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding this information. We are ready to help. We wish you and your colleagues all the best. Take care.